There are lots of ways to know what’s new at Peace. Click “(more…)” to see what’s happening and where you can get the details.
Peace church communicates news and events 5 ways:
- In your Sunday bulletin. We have a list of this week’s events listed in each week’s bulletin.
- On our Facebook page. Just visit (and be sure to like) our Facebook page where you can find updates about events and find some food for thought that is inspiring, informative, and interesting.
- In our newsletter and on our bulletin boards at church. For those who prefer their news on paper, you’ll find copies of the monthly newsletter on the bookshelf outside our office, and postings about events on our bulletin boards. Need to sign up for something? Those lists are on our bulletin board, too.
- In your inbox. We periodically send updates through church-wide emails. You can add your email address to the distribution list by emailing our office at email@example.com.
- On this web site. We post both news and events on our homepage. Here you can listen to a sampling of our adult sermons and children’s messages in addition to getting updates on our events and announcements.